To help us start off the new NTOA season in fighting form, we’re going to have our usual pre-season trailer clean-up and organization session. Our intrepid equipment manager Ralph Courtney will guide the work and provide lunch afterwards. Plus, we’ll be having an optional training session for people who would like to learn how to update content on this website, such as meet directors and course setters who have notes to post.
Please RSVP to Ralph so he can estimate how much grub to fix!
|9:00am-12:00 noon||trailer cleaning and equipment check|
- Take US-75 North through Sherman and past the Texoma Medical Center
- Take Exit 66 Right (East) onto TX-503 (Eisenhower Pkwy)
- Go 2.6 miles East to traffic light
- Turn Right (South) onto S. Fannin Ave.
- Go 1.3 miles and look for the control hanging by the gate on the left near the top of the hill at 4422 S. Fannin.
** BEWARE- Google may give you the neighbor’s house when you put in the street address.